2003 NWCG Contract Resource Package
Volunteers and Single Resource Casual Hires
It is extremely important that inappropriate behavior be recognized
and dealt with promptly. Inappropriate behavior is all forms of harassment
including sexual and racial harassment. Harassment in any form will
not be tolerated. When you observe or hear of inappropriate behavior
- Inform and educate subordinates of their rights and responsibilities.
* Tell the harasser to stop the offensive conduct.
- Provide support to the victim.
- Report the incident to your supervisor and the individuals' supervisor,
if the behavior continues. Disciplinary action may be necessary.
- Develop appropriate corrective measures.
- Document inappropriate behavior and report it to the appropriate
incident manager or agency official.
- While working in and around private property, recognize and respect
all private property.
Drugs and Alcohol:
- Non-prescription unlawful drugs and alcohol are not permitted at
the incident. Possession or use of these substances will result in
- During off-incident rest periods, personnel are responsible for
proper conduct and maintenance of fitness for duty. Drug or alcohol
abuse resulting in unfitness for duty will result in disciplinary
- Be a positive role model. Do not be involved with drug or alcohol
- Report any observed drug or alcohol abuse to your supervisor.
I have read and understand the above described incident behavior responsibilities:
PMS 935-1 (English) (August 2003)